MyLady9 MyLady9 46-50, F 6 Answers Apr 10 in Dating & Relationships

Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance? Ulitmately you might gain more than you lose. Good Luck xx

Best Answer

Who deserves a second chance here and why? What would be the main positive aspect for you to meet her?

Best Answer

I presume your talking about giving your Mum a chance (a second chance?). Well you might gain a friend or even better the mother you lost who knows unless you try. Just a suggestion. :-)

Best Answer

Thank your for your suggestion. Appreciated.

Best Answer

I met my birth mom many years ago as a grown up. I've ditched her, or she's ditched me, for about two years now. I'm preparing for this last chapter of my life. I don't know why, but I'm no longer attached to even her, when she first taught me about unconditional love. Suddenly, I don't need much of anyone anymore.

Best Answer

So you are hurting now by meeting her, correct?

Best Answer

no, it was great meeting her, spending time with her. But somehow in the gist of every day life, I no longer needed a parent figure anymore. And she has curve of spine, which I inherited, which has led to so many other health problems that the doctors speculate my time here will be cut short by as much as 10-15 years. The excruitating pain I go through, and the lack of any health insurance or treatment which would help, just makes living sometimes a very painful thing. I'm not ever going to get the help I need; I also have ten bones not in place in my head, which could lead to their own set of problems. I'm here now, but I won't be here for the long term.

Best Answer

You didn't need her anymore...I see. I hope life will get easier for you. I wish you all the best. Thank your for sharing.

Best Answer

you're welcome. best wishes to you, too.

Best Answer

Not sure. It all depends on the circumstances.

Best Answer

Why "it depends?"

Best Answer