Sk8r66 Sk8r66 18-21, M 12 Answers Apr 11, 2013 in Community

I would see to it that a lot of Aids orphanages in Africa would receive it directly. I would get on a plane myself and fly to African nations and travel around personally handing over the money to the people running the orphanages.<br />
Sad to say that some "legit charities" are nothing but cash cows for scumbags who travel first class and stay at top hotels and enjoy luxury holidays at donators expense. Then hand over money to corrupt local government officials who stash it away in Swiss banks. The people the donators give the money for never see it.

Best Answer

Yeah I agree about the legit charity phrase but I wanted serious answers...even though some can't help themselves and that's cool :-)

Best Answer

Well my answer was serious. If i had a few million to give i would get in a plane and give it out personally. That way i would know the people would get it.

Best Answer

I think its a great answer... I meant I phrased the question to get serious answers... wasn't implying that your answer wasn't serious

Best Answer

Split evenly between the Humane Society, and World Wildlife Fund.

Best Answer

I would leave it in trust to a foundation that would use it to help low income seniors with heating bills, vet bills, hydro bills and any other neccessities that they are struggling to pay for.

Best Answer

If I had already the money, I will creat a foundation to help poor in my country and give livelihood for them. I dont need lots of money to sustain my life forever. Our Almighty God is the who sustain me for the rest of my life. Helping for those in need is the best thing in this world.

Best Answer

more than one charity<br />
one to help preserve wildlife<br />
one to help educate children early in life (before third grade)

Best Answer

Why can't I make businesses to hire people in the community that desperately need work?

Best Answer

I guess bc charities are non profit...you could use the money to help prepare people for work...like giving them what they need for interviews... clothing..transportation... résumé help..or giving them financial assistance until they get benefits.... things like that

Best Answer

I'd have to choose something that involves mental health services. If a person is completely defeated, they fail to see hope for anything.

Best Answer

Sex for virgins.<br />
It funds a select few to travel the world to sex up virgins.<br />
I'm the president and founder.

Best Answer