domo1 domo1 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in EP

I is not.

Best Answer

I am just happy that Mitt Romney lost.

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

Yep...i just can't wait until we receive all the free handouts, and the middle class become the poor class and the richer become few elite. And our military which is a larger, part why other **** ant countries don't screw with us, gets cut down to third world police force size, then tell me how you really feel.

Best Answer

I don't disagree that we should butt out when not invited.But you need to think for so many years the US hasn't had any ground assaults on our soil Why ???? Even in WWII Japan would not risk an ground assault .. because of our military power. So when you think about Obama decreasing our Nucs and all other countries like our dear friends Russia, North Korea and China keep increasing theirs..do you really think, us getting smaller is going to keep piece ?? North Korea just announced they can now hit our shores ! That is the only reason this hasnt happened is because of our abilities...Think !!

Best Answer

Velcom to the Reichstag

Best Answer

no i don't think of it as a reality tv show

Best Answer