The U.S. Had no support for the war and our troops got accused of killing babies and raping women. That's probably why there's a lot of homeless veterans from Vietnam. They didn't get the great welcome home, they got egged, spit on, and booed. Even the troops were against the war.

Best Answer

War is stupid was my main point. The government are happy to send the working class off to die and fight...but don't support them when they come back with PTSD and suicidal, the government is to blame.

Best Answer

It is true!. I'm not stupid so don't resort to untruths just cause you don't know simple facts.

Best Answer

Bush wars are like that. Sooner or later the occupying country is going to get sick of it and think, 'why don't we just pull out and go home.' The locals don't have that option because they are home. It was never really about Vietnam anyway. Just part of the great Cold War stand off by proxy. It never made much sense.

Best Answer

How stupid are you, I'm 14 and even I know this is bullshit. We left by choice not because we were defeated. Besides out main goal was to defend from the north, WHICH WE DID, if we wanted to invade it we could have, if we did we would've. We had tons of casualties, true, but it was because we were JUST defending. I'm not saying we could've taken the offense, because if we would've and invaded we probably would've started another world war.

Best Answer

Invading...not defending.

Best Answer

We never attempted to permanently occupy their land, so no we never invaded

Best Answer

oh what does "invasion" mean?........an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force. What you said is BS.

Best Answer

Are you stupid? The U.S are bullies but at least we're against 1 thing, communism, EVERY war we've been in has been over defending another country from communism, this war is no exception. I'm finished arguing, it's like trying to teach a 2 year old long division.

Best Answer

no I'm not stupid. You didn't understand what "invasion" meant!!. Communism is a good thing...Capitalism is the problem. Yeah go suck your dummy 13-15 year old.

Best Answer

open secret

Best Answer

They had a cause to die for ...

Best Answer

Guerillas are difficult to beat by the usual armies.

Best Answer

Yes. So?

Best Answer

Okay...so...

Best Answer

interesting I thought

Best Answer