raje30 raje30 22-25, M 19 Answers Aug 26, 2011

13.... my first kiss turned into a ..... well... ummm... physical... OK, sex

Best Answer

i was 17 in a club, it was so cute and just a mess really. i have been so happy to find out that with time and the right person it can be hot and really nice.

Best Answer

I was 16 and it wasn't great

Best Answer

When I was 11, the girls in my class had a stupid game where they'd give male classmates a peck on the cheek, to annoy them. I was usually too shy to participate, but there was a cute boy who was a bit older (14) in the class, there because he was still learning English; he was taller, more developed and nicer than the other boys. So when I was dared to kiss HIS cheek, I didn't think he'd mind as much. And he didn't---he kissed me right back---on the mouth !

Best Answer

5th grade....so I think I was about ten years old. My friend Terry knew I liked his friend Sean. He brought him to my house and orchestrated our first kiss. Still friends with Terry and his wife. :)

Best Answer

20

Best Answer

Age 19, pretty late huh?

Best Answer

hey me 21 not yet u r early bird

Best Answer

Bout 8

Best Answer

That never happened.

Best Answer

13 in his parents room before we went at it

Best Answer

Got kissed. 15 :)

Best Answer