raje30 raje30 22-25, M 20 Answers Aug 26, 2011

13.... my first kiss turned into a ..... well... ummm... physical... OK, sex

Best Answer

i was 17 in a club, it was so cute and just a mess really. i have been so happy to find out that with time and the right person it can be hot and really nice.

Best Answer

I was 16 and it wasn't great

Best Answer

When I was 11, the girls in my class had a stupid game where they'd give male classmates a peck on the cheek, to annoy them. I was usually too shy to participate, but there was a cute boy who was a bit older (14) in the class, there because he was still learning English; he was taller, more developed and nicer than the other boys. So when I was dared to kiss HIS cheek, I didn't think he'd mind as much. And he didn't---he kissed me right back---on the mouth !

Best Answer

5th grade....so I think I was about ten years old. My friend Terry knew I liked his friend Sean. He brought him to my house and orchestrated our first kiss. Still friends with Terry and his wife. :)

Best Answer

Age 19, pretty late huh?

Best Answer

hey me 21 not yet u r early bird

Best Answer

14, it wasn't willing. But it happened again and again, and again. hahahaha

Best Answer

That never happened.

Best Answer

13 in his parents room before we went at it

Best Answer

Got kissed. 15 :)

Best Answer