WRONG!!!! There's a chance the next President will be in a position to nominate as many a 3 Supreme Court Justices. I definitely don't want Romney stacking the Court with any of the extreme right-wing activists that seem to be running the Republican Party these days.

Best Answer

I think I already stated that the one exception was in the judiciary. I may not care for Mr R, but I don't want Mr O stacking the court with socialists. I look at Mr R and his legal sense the same way our country looked at Mr O about everything back in 2008 -- I only have the most foggy idea of what he might do.

Best Answer

Oh all right---I didn't see the explanation. Mea culpa.

Best Answer

No problem. In my mind, that is the central most important consideration this presidential election. I hear you loud and clear about reservations. They both scare me. I don't want my culture and society gutted by pirates any more than I want my economy ruined by socialists.

Best Answer

Yes, but the truth is, the bush administration abused their executive power to such an extent that you never know... John Ashcroft was f-ing crazy

Best Answer

Yes, they did. You could smell the abuse coming. It was the final straw for me and ever joining any party. But do not let other administrations or congresses off the hook. A president is not a dictator yet.

Best Answer

Yeah, I know. Although I may be a democrat (on economical theory, at least), I have to admit that Clinton's line-item veto was CRAZY out of line. Not as bad as the torture memos though...

Best Answer

All these years later, my Republican friends are finally wising up to the idea that they sold their children's civil liberties away for questionable protection. That Mr O did not attempt any action to dismantle the structure or roll back the invasive laws is very illuminating, I think.

Best Answer

I agree to a point. Obama's first term is a pretty good example how Congress can sabotage a president. But as was pointed out previously that only applies if you don't have a president that goes rogue like Bush and does whatever the hell he wants rules and procedure be damned. We have that problem right now in Canada with Stephen Harper but that is another story. I am wondering though in the US how much power does the VP have in real terms. Romney is an idiot and a clueless shill but Paul Ryan scares the **** out of me. The man worships a sociopath and has some really extreme policy ideas.

Best Answer

I don't know I would think it would be because its the presidential election and that's like huge 🇺🇸

Best Answer