Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Community

I have had my world fall apart and sadness I can never put into words to yet I still had things to live for and here so make it the best I can.

Best Answer

sometimes...i hate that feeling

Best Answer

I feel you..i am now.. :(

Best Answer

It's horrible :(

Best Answer

Indeed :'(

Best Answer

yeah..and it gets easier

Best Answer

I do not recall.

Best Answer

Know what sucks? When your depressed, sobbing for hours and you have no clue why your so miserable and hopeless. It sucks when you attempt to be happy by doing something you once loved, but you are so emotionally drained that you can't enjoy it and you just end up crying and sleeping on your couch for hours. And my favorite is when you feel so ****** about yourself, you catch yourself being a b**ch, but you continue being bitter, then when someone you love comes long you treat them like sh** because your that f'in miserable.

Best Answer

All too well.

Best Answer

It's not easy is it... Life that is. I know I would never do anything stupid but sometimes I think to myself, just, what's the pointing all this? Ya know

Best Answer

I know how you feel. Hang in there.

Best Answer

Yes, it's as if I don't want to wake up tomorrow. Wanna stay sleeping forever.

Best Answer

i am living in hell so out of feelings

Best Answer

No, I'm naturally a happy person. I've never felt suicidal sadness.

Best Answer