PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 10 Answers Jun 14, 2012

Chris is good, but no blaspheme here.

Best Answer

You did offer me your couch....You like him cause you are a classic man. Just my truth, hon. xox

Best Answer

Hey now....what kind of crazy talk is this? Cash walked it like he talked it.

Best Answer

Yes, He TALKED it. Isaac SINGS it!

Best Answer

i like cash's version best. second best is a 5-year-old's version, "down into great gobs of fire." chris' is fine.

Best Answer

Isaac rules it!

Best Answer

i'll make allowances for your age.

Best Answer

No one sings a Cash song better than Cash, tho Dwight Yoakam did a decent cover of "Ring of Fire."

Best Answer

I will check it out. His voice is different for sure.

Best Answer

Hope you enjoy!

Best Answer

Chris Isaac is almost unbelievably talented, but he has such an ego problem. Maybe he is more moderate now, but back in the day he pretty much pissed off everyone who tried to work with him and missed the big media rocket that would have made him immortal. Still, I will listen to anything he sings or says, just to hear his voice.

Best Answer

I am listening to him in concert on tv now. Such a unique voice and his passion...I think he is different now...I feel the same way.

Best Answer

He plays well, too, but that voice.

Best Answer

I'd have to disagree, nothing against Chris Isaak, but Johnny Cash's rendition is much more soul-stirring. Of course, it could be that I'm just old-fashioned.

Best Answer

You are. That is fine. Cash talks. I prefer the singing of Chris.

Best Answer

I tend towards older things - my soul must have been Edwardian.

Best Answer