How the heck can I stop that from happening too soon???? Stupid feelings! hahaha
loveisblind18 loveisblind18 18-21, F 3 Answers Sep 1 in Dating & Relationships

Why? Isn't it part of the entire experience? I wouldn't give up the butterflies (or the stupid words--mine or his) for anything :)

Best Answer

I know but what if its for nothing, and I feel this way only to be hurt... again. hahaha

Best Answer

...what if you miss the greatest experience in your life... due to fear of the possibility of being hurt :)

Best Answer

I find the best way is to tell them and explain :) normally once you do that it goes :)

Best Answer

I know that and he does feel the same way for me, but i'm just worried about moving to fast and falling in love terrifies me. haha

Best Answer

tell him that too? :) i think its best to out in the open with feelings and worries as you never know he may feel exactly the same! :)

Best Answer

Hi loveisblind18
I have had that feeling when I met someone I just knew was going to be important to me. Just power through as best you can I guess.
Feelings are unconscious thought complexes which have drawn on all available knowledge and so are important ways for your inner self to communicate with your conscious self. Always listen to feelings imho.
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

THank you. :) I know that, and I think you should always go with your feelings but I just don't want to move to fast. hahaha

Best Answer

Hi loveisblind18
I see. Maybe write yourself a script to follow. Like a delaying tactic. Think about it beforehand and run through it in your mind and then says stuff like I am not looking to be in a relationship right now or something. Is nothing wrong with saying you are a person who likes to take their time and to get to know someone.
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer