The person who did not put the liners in accepted a paycheck for doing a job they did not do. Not only that, but it caused you extra work when you could have been doing other productive things. Most jobs in this life require team work, and when one person doesn't do their job, the whole team suffers.

Best Answer

I have not I work to much to good to well to be concern what others do I have been fired lol cause I am uncontrollable insubordination so to speak only masters aka whites aka members are able to be subordinate so thats the game played

Best Answer

Yes, but they deserved it.

Best Answer

house mouse being a house mouse as the saying goes

Best Answer

Yep. Once, my boss transferred to a site too big for her. She invited me to join her, then proceded to screw up, majorly. The Union Delegate asked me to fill in while he was away and I organised the workforce to have her fix things. I thought my relationship with her would be helpful in resolving things diplimatically. It turned out to be a powderkeg, worse that anyone imagined. I inadvertantly lit the match and she was fired.

Best Answer