Yes. I like in a generation that grew up replacing social interaction with online socializing, resulting in a lack of confidence among many, the likes of feeling the need to pretend your texting someone when waiting alone or choosing to spend a night in with a friend sitting on facebook for fun instead of interacting with them. A lot of people are too busy thinking of "Gotta get a pic of this cool night out for facebook" or "I need to check in first so people know I have a social life" rather than actually enjoying their social life. Additionally in a world full of free information online a lot of people develop an undeserved sense of being a genius, because of some "facts" they pulled from a wikipage. Additionally there seems to be a fear for some reason of asking for help or putting your hand up in a class. Furthermore people seem to be more spoilt.

Best Answer

Nothing. Those of us who didn't die before we got old, will probably live forever.

Best Answer

Well, people try to put us down, just because we get around. And us Gray Geezers do it better than ever before! You young whippersnappers try to keep up!

Best Answer

Easily influenced by the media

Best Answer