I am 57 and have been a widower for 14 years and I am afraid that I will die alone without anyone knowing for weeks.

Best Answer

I doubt you will ever know me and how I am not like the rest of this World is. It doesn't Cooperate and go in sync with me. And finding those I like.

Best Answer

My fluxcapacitator needs 1.21 jigawatts and my my town doesn't have a clock tower.

Best Answer

My throat hurts

Best Answer

im in love with this person and i dont want to tell her because she might say what i dont want to hare her say, what should i do. i do but i dont im so worried, its making me feel sick with an over abundance of love for her.

Best Answer

just say it and don't expect anything in return.. so you won't hurt yourself too much..

Best Answer

thanks, i wont do as you say but thanks for helping im feeling much better now we have talked it was nice of you to offer you advice it was good of you. see you around.

Best Answer

I always look sad... I am a weeping willow tree

Best Answer

You told me to leave you alone. Sad Dave...........

Best Answer

Ive got a really really hard day ahead of me

Best Answer