I ABHORE talking on the phone, but for to one person. <br />
I keep up with the others via e-mail and FB, mostly.

Best Answer

I hear you. I'll actually engage in a texting convo believe it or not before actually picking up the phone. Smh

Best Answer

Yes, actually... I really dislike long phone conversations, no matter who it is. ;/

Best Answer

yes and when the phone rings and you know you should answer it but it's not the time for a conversation

Best Answer

Lol....I have such a backlog w that..I always say I'll call back when it's more convenient..after ignoring the call...before I know it, a little time had passed and they call again before I had a chance to call back...but I still don't feel like a long phone convo...so guess what happens... ugh

I feel bad thinking about it but I work hard all week...I wanna rest on the weekends..which is the only good time to talk.

Best Answer

Or even a weeknight when you finally get to sit down and see what's on TV (or EP) and then there's the family calling. Bah

Best Answer

Ha ha...Oh yes....Ha ha... jeeze, aren't we horrible?! I already have three on the roster from months ago and one since last week.... dunno how I'm gonna swing it.. Maybe we can swap calls?! :-)

Best Answer

LOL Yeah it might be more interesting for me to talk to your family/friends and you to talk to mine! Definitely more interesting for them!

Best Answer

Calling bill collectors

Best Answer