Orckiss Orckiss 26-30, F 9 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Hobbies

Well, you have to examine just who determines if ones comment is racist. The one who says it can, or one who hears it can. Aside from a textbook definition of racism, folks can decide to take racial offense from anything. On Chinese toilets, they have the right idea, we arent supposed to sit while we excrete our waste, especially strenuous bowel movements. Our muscles line up far better when we squat.

Best Answer

White males and females are the most prolific at sex crimes against children and white males are prolific at mass killings and serial murders. That's a fact. Some think it's racist statements although they know it to be the truth. It's a matter of personal perception and how strong ethnic defense is whether what's being said is factual or not. If someone were to say African Americans are prolific for drive by shootings. That's a fact but some would say it's racist.

Best Answer

I wonder though how many people would consider those comments racist because they highlighted the 'white' and 'African-American' demographics?

Best Answer

Im curious :).. What is the statement?

Best Answer

Doing squats at the gym and the PT said "squat like you're sitting on the toilet... toilet is lower than that" and I said "like a Chinese toilet?" (in humour)
The words were out of my mouth before I realised and I was absolutley horrified that I may have been racist. Couldn't sleep that night and looked up online to find out they do actually have squat toilets (they look like a basin in the floor).
I'm still horrified just thinking about it :(

Best Answer

Hahaha.. I think its kind of funny.. There is nothing racist about your statement. You were talking about a toilet, not a race of people.. Its allright to be sensitive, but not too much.. Dont even worry about that.. You know if you are a racist or not.. And keep doing those squats, that works miracles on all of us but especially women :)

Best Answer

"Factually correct" could easily be racist. So, even if it wasn't your own creation, why repeat it?

Best Answer

nope unless you where judgmental about it

Best Answer

No, not necessarily. It's a true statement that in India they wipe their butts with their left hand. Not racist, but true. It only seems racist because it's an unbecoming fact.

Best Answer