That would be crisps, I can't live without chocolate for the rest of my life!

Best Answer

Wouldn't be that fussed about giving up either. I like them both but am not addicted.

Best Answer

I need your casual controlled attitude!

Best Answer

haha .. I'm not always that casual and controlled!

Best Answer

the chips i crave and love chocloate mmmm yuuummm

Best Answer

I love salt and am less partial to sugar. So can definitely give up on the milk chocolate. Dark chocolate will be hard to live without though.

Best Answer

I love'em both, but give up forever? the potato chips!!!! with a tear in my eye!!!

Best Answer

Well, am in the UK and what you call "Potato chips" we call that crisps. What you call "Fries" we call them chips. For this reason, I will give up "Potato chips" as I'll still have "Fries" and chocolate to eat :)

Best Answer

GOOD German choclate

Best Answer

Potato Chips hands down! LOL I have to have my chocolate.

Best Answer

i dont eat chocolates, so very easy to give up on them! but chips, no way! never giving up on them!

Best Answer

That's easy; chips. There are plenty of other things that can be eaten instead of chips that will give the same crunch and saltiness. But only chocolate is chocolate.

Best Answer

Easy one this as I don't like potato chips (or crisps as they are supposed to be called hehe) and I don't like chocolate either. But flat out pin me down and torture me till I answer - gotta be crisps - not gonna miss those cardboard bits of fried potato with E-numbers spread all over them.

Best Answer

Chocolate... would be very easy to do that.

Best Answer

Wish I had the willpower... :o(

Best Answer

chocolate

Best Answer

Potato chips...easily.

Best Answer

But how about the smooth rich chocolate & the sugar high it gives?

Best Answer

Well...lol um where I come from potato chips are salty, not sweet, and unless you smother them in chocolate, they aren't rich in chocolate.

Best Answer

Ooops, I thought u said choc... haha.

Best Answer