makes Zero sense to me. I think most people do look outside of themselves, almost avoiding looking inside. This is not what helps a person move forward in thier life. It is the exact opposite. Most need to look inside at what is inside them and figure out what is holding them back.

Best Answer

when you focus too much on yourself, and the way your needs are not being met, you become morose and depressed. if you focus on OTHERS, give your time to some worthy cause which is outside of yourself, you begin to live a life more focused on love and less focused on ego. good luck!

Best Answer

You can end up thinking too much inside your head, becoming obsessed with only your thoughts and reasoning. Got to come up for air, put stuff into prospective in the grand scheme of life.

Best Answer

I think it means to look outside of yourself, to look at the image your portray to the world, the attitudes you out across and how others see you.

Best Answer

Why walk all over your self, when there are plenty of others.

Best Answer

You must look forward. "Outside" could mean backwards too.

Best Answer