You are down to a 1/4 tank of gas, and need it to get thru the next couple days, there are 3 gas stations on next corner, One is BP, One is Shell, one is your local independent, and all have the same price, which one do your buy? And why?
michaelcoh michaelcoh 61-65, M 11 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Community

Whichever one is easiest to get in and out ba<x>sed on traffic and/or how busy it is

Best Answer

Me too !

Best Answer

Me three

Best Answer

Least crowded.I hate waiting.

Best Answer

same here!

Best Answer

shell...has the best gas.

Best Answer

Society has spoiled us by competition. I would like to help the local economy but in my town it`s rather pricey. So I tend to fill else where.

Best Answer

Whichever one has the least effort on my part to enter and leave.

Best Answer

Which ever one doesn't try to trick you with the "cash price" bs.

Best Answer

The one with no aholes

Best Answer

I find the nearest WaWa. Cause I want a sandwhich and a coke too

Best Answer

The one that is easiest to get to without playing silly buggers with traffic flow.<br />
Mind you its academic. I don't have a car.

Best Answer

Local. I don't know why, it makes me look like I am contributing to the greater good of my community, thus making me feel like I am a part of it, thus making me feel like I belong, thus making me feel as if what goes on in the community is important to me, thus making me a better citizen..yeah, fück that..BP it is.

Best Answer