When I used to drink, I loved that "buzz" when the liquor first hit my system and I got "that feeling". All the rest of the drinks you are trying to duplicate "that feeling". The first two are always the best. One should stop after two. You can never duplicate the "feeling" of the first "buzz". I no longer drink, so I do not have to worry about it.

Best Answer

one more coffee this morning, on the third, then i "feeL"" i may have the motivation to go to work!

Best Answer

Yes but for now its just white rain.

Best Answer

That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is in French (referring to déjà vu) is a short story by Stephen King. It was originally published in the June 22, 1998 issue of The New Yorker magazine. In 2002, it was collected in King's collection Everything's Eventual. It focuses on a married woman in a car ride on vacation constantly repeating the same events over and over, each event ending with the same gruesome outcome.

Best Answer

Remember a movie something like that.

Best Answer

I remember it over and over

Best Answer

Chasing the high to which will never be as good as the first time...<br />
or refering to<br />
one too many as in the song by Brewer And Shipley - one toke over the line

Best Answer