miz0217 miz0217 18-21, M 7 Answers Aug 29 in Dating & Relationships

You missed the obvious: She's Just Not That Into You.

Best Answer

Don't over analyze it; Someone is either into you or not, and that can easily change.

Best Answer

Actually I want to tell you something that happened to me. There was a time when I had a really great job and used to go on vacations blowing 20,000 dollars in 2 weeks. During this time I went ALL OVER THE WORLD. I spent most of my time talking to girls at nights in some of the best fanciest clubs the planet has to offer from Ibiza, Cancun, Bangkok, London, Hong Kong, etc....Anyways. What I learned is that money actually doesnt go all that far in getting women. I mean, it opens the door and prevents you from getting weeded out but it doesnt seal the deal.

Best Answer

You can still get friend zoned with money, empathy, and security.

Best Answer

Then why would she friendzone ? Isn't that perfect emotional finical care as well lol .

Best Answer

There is still the x-factor which can not be seen on paper but makes a difference

Best Answer

Or if you're super cool and they want you in their life because they know most relationships Fail... But good friendships Last

Best Answer

Not in our time most friendships revolve around comfort and if they are an asset

Best Answer

Not true...I think even a potential boyfriend should still be able to handle being my friend

Best Answer

Lol Wb someone whos ugly and has no money ?

Best Answer

You need to work on your confidence. It doesn't matter what you look like if you don't love yourself

Best Answer

You agreed too it? I have never been friendzoned...If I was I am mature and could handle it ...my sex is hot

Best Answer

I've been friend zone like twice which isn't that bad but i haven't even touched a girl so thats bad

Best Answer