How did I get pregnant? Who's the dad?

Best Answer

Sex... your boyfriend. But if you die he won't be able to keep the kids.

Best Answer

C-section isn't an option?
Also, just weigh out how badly you want this. Are you willing to die for the chance of getting a child? Would you rather risk dying to get a child or live life knowing you will not get pregnant?
Making children is not everything in life, adoption is still there, and there's plenty of unwanted children around looking for caring families.
It isn't worth the risk.

Best Answer

She has a bleeding disorder. The bleeding from the C Section could kill her. She has a daughter already, that's when they realized how bad her bleeding disorder was.

Best Answer

Then my answer is definitely no. It's better for 1 girl to grow up with a mother than 1-2 children growing up without one. If she wants more children, she can always adopt.

Best Answer

I would personally have the baby. There is no greater gift, and if something were to happen there are a lot of couples out there looking for a baby that can't have one.

Best Answer

So you would die so your child can hopefully get adopted? Btw if they want a child so bad their are millions already waiting for a family. What happens to the child you have? The one who knows you're her mom and loves you... she should suffer by being removed from her home because you feel the fetus is more important? Sounds selfish.

Best Answer

You asked a question.I replied with what I thought. I am not selfish, not using protection to begin with was the selfish thing.Now the baby is either born or aborted (cruelly might i add).

Best Answer

She can't take the pill, it counteracts with her meds. The shot sent her to the hospital, counteracts with her meds and the Mirena is too expensive. She used condoms but clearly that didn't work. Cruelly? It can't feel anything. It's a pill and a period, like a miscarriage. Cruel is having two children, one who is older and most likely won't get adopted, into an abusive system so they can bounce from home to home and be separated. The system in this country is cruel and sometimes inhumane. And IF they get adopted, which isn't a sure thing, they may get adopted by an abusive family. Not everyone who adopts is loving and caring, some people adopt because they want the money that comes with the child.

Best Answer

Get a hysterectomy! Can't handle pregnancy normally remove the parts that simple.

Best Answer

You need to have two children or be 25... and pay out the *** after that. She has one child, is 23 and can't afford the Mirena so a hysterectomy is definitely too much. She hopes now after this her insurance will cover it but she'll have to find a doctor who will do it.

Best Answer

that's untrue.any sensible obgyn who knows the medical status will do it if its serious.-_- and there are things such as medicaid or payment plans to help that

Best Answer

Her OBGYN said that he doesn't have to provide the procedure and won't. She tried two others, one won't because he works for a Catholic hospital and the other would but he told her he would charge even more. Medicaid is for people with SS or disability. Medicare is your average state insurance, she doesn't qualify. She looked into that when she had her daughter.

Best Answer

She has a severe bleeding disorder and even her period causes her severe pain. She is hypersensitive to a lot of drugs, that why she looked into the Mirena.

Best Answer

Then go to a different hospital, one that is NOT catholic! Medicaid is not just for those two things, I was on it for a short time. It covered everything at the time. Mirena is still not fully effective, when there is a will there is a way.My mom was on all kinds of contraceptives when she got pregnant with me. Like I said just remove the parts.

Best Answer

She's sitting in my living room. I wouldn't need advice on this topic. I got my tubes tied.

Best Answer

She went to two others, neither Catholic, one said no and one charged her more. It does cover everything, it's awesome. She can't get it. They denied her because she makes $40 more than allowed... $40! She's still calling but so far none will do it or cost to much.

Best Answer