I can honestly say that you EPers are truly the scum of the universe. You are all pretentious and egotistical morons. Stop asking for online girlfriends. Stop asking people if God exists, as if they could answer that. Stop ranting about how life is pointless and how you are suicidal. I truly and sincerely believe that all of you people should give up on life. Tbh.
Amber1000 Amber1000 13-15, F 11 Answers Aug 20 in Community

Someone might need a little nap.... Just saying

Best Answer

Warm milk and cookies

Best Answer

Bot bot n a burp?

Best Answer

But WHAT is god? WHO are you? WHERE does arrogant cynicism originate from? Also, HOW should I kill myself?

Best Answer

Use a hammer and hit that soft spot on the back of your head, where your mother dropped you ofcouse, repeatedly until your pulse can no longer be felt.

Best Answer

But, HOW can I hit the back of my head with a hammer? I guess I could hire a guy, but that doesn't really count

Best Answer

Yet you're still on here. Oh the irony

Best Answer

That's not even ironic. Look at a dictionary some time and you might learn what some words mean.

Best Answer

Ooh. Getting a bit chatty aren't we? It's ironic you're posting your bullshit on here and you're moaning about everyone elses at the same time

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Go have your period some where else

Best Answer

On your face sound good? K

Best Answer

Gee after only two days..why you'll really hate us when you've been here a week!

Best Answer

(leaves, carefully closing door)

Best Answer

But of course you are perfect and we could all learn from your post on how not to be judgmental.

Best Answer

I thought those 9/11 bombers and their kind are the scum of the universe. Clearly I am wrong lol

Best Answer

So i gather the pervert and the pedophiles are trying to contact you

Best Answer

you first

Best Answer

I hate you the most, babe.

Best Answer

my life is complete now

Best Answer