Wait, I am on the beach and the shark came up on the beach. Tell him to get back in the water before he has not the energy to fight which will be soon. Since he has reason (his communication with me), I would ask him as to why he wants this tooth back so badly, he would risk his life to obtain it. Sure I would love to keep it; but, if whom so ever risks their lives there must be a purpose. I would surly give him back which he holds dear for it's not my place to take from his spirit over a self centered gain. Besides, he gave me something greater in that moment than what a simple tooth could provide; that's the moments we become whole.

Best Answer

The shark would know it has many sets ready to grow back into its space

Best Answer

I can't walk on water and I'm pretty sure the shark can't go for a stroll on the beach so a shark's tooth necklace is my next designer project.

Best Answer

Well that shark may be making a shark tooth necklace w only his teeth since they regenerate and give it to his apathymate?<br />
Humans. So ******* selfmotivated.

Best Answer

Run like h***.

Best Answer

Let me get this straight, I'm on the beach with his tooth and he wants it back? To hell with that shark. I don't have to wrestle it, I'm on dry land already. If the thing can come and get me, I cooperate with it to make a mint at the circus.

Best Answer

No. If he could talk or express such a desire, then I figure he's a magic shark and should have his tooth back. <br />
Maybe he'll give me wishes to boot.

Best Answer