now that is a good question. I think maybe just pretend like it never happened and don't make a point of spending time with them for a while - give them some space. Maybe they will think you didn't mean it and it was just drunk talk. Lots of people get all lovey when they're drunk, so it may not have been that bad.

Best Answer

Tell them you are sorry, you had your beer goggles on. Then step way back and put some space between the two of you so they can get there footing back. If you have to be drunk to say it....don't say it.

Best Answer

Get them drunk and see what they say

Best Answer

When he is drunk he tells me he likes me, but doesn't really want a girlfriend but we can see how things go. Then as soon he's sober and we aren't around each other he backs straight off! Very confusing!

Best Answer

Then why not straight up call him on it and say hey, what the ****?

Best Answer

if you really like them, take them to a romantic dinner by candle light, with nice music, some champagne. then when they least expect it tell them you like spending time with them and that you like them. then see what happends. express your feelings don't suppress them, i think they are not sure if you meant it or you were just saying it coz you were drunk.

Best Answer

tell them again when not drunk (probably less slurred and more reasoned)

Best Answer