You are unaware of him. Your reaction ?
Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 14 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Hobbies

Depends on how much money he earns.

Best Answer

Actually it wouldn't surprise me at all....my father was in the military and claimed he had a child every where he ever went.

Best Answer

I'd be shocked, stunned. I'd want blood tests. But if it turned out to be true, I'd give him my sister's name and send him to meet her.

Best Answer

No one would claim to be from my family and be sane. I asked my mom and dad if I were adopted and they said no . . . I cried for a week.

Best Answer

I would want to meet and greet him. I would not want to give up any information and even if he sort of proved it, I still wouldn't believe him, more than likely. It would take a lot to convince me.

Best Answer

Something similar did happen like that a few years ago, luckily, after a few questions, he'd got the wrong person. To tell the truth, I was a bit disappointed, I was hoping he'd have the news of a distant relations death, and I'd been left a fortune

Best Answer

I'd laugh

Best Answer

I have three older brothers who died before I was born. If one was alive and had just been given up for adoption I would cry and jump around and ask when we could meet and welcome him with open arms. I would want to know where he had been for the past 43 years and what had happened in his life.

Best Answer

Pictures, or it never happened.

Best Answer