sweetcrystalynn sweetcrystalynn 13-15, F 18 Answers Feb 10 in Dating & Relationships

Count it all gain! Bless them inspite!

Best Answer

**** 'em.

Best Answer

Not my problem no more, I am responsible for what I say and Do,NOT how they react..Learning curve here ..learn and DONT repeat you will be fine

Best Answer

you apologized, I they didn't accept, move on. they have serious issues if they can't accept an apology

Best Answer

Just move on. You have done all you can.

Best Answer

When one does not forgive it is like a poison that you swallow and expect the other person to die. You did what you were supposed to do if the other person refuses then they will suffer. Nothing more can be done.

Best Answer

Shrug my shoulders and walk away.

Best Answer

Move on. You did what you had to do, and that's that. Assuming of course that you meant it, and act like you meant it.

Best Answer

You move on. Forgiveness is part of life and those who hold grudges lead very lonely lives.

Best Answer

There's not a lot more you can do ! Just be there if they want or need you to be

Best Answer

You move on.

Best Answer

move on

Best Answer

leave them alone.

Best Answer