What would you do if you had this vision?
mirrorscantlie mirrorscantlie 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Hobbies

It means that I am ready to cut.

Best Answer

Been there done that.

Best Answer

yeah. I just can't seem to stop. People think it is weird because I didn't start until I was 33. Oh well, I often do things when it is most weird.

Best Answer

Dirty canvas ,someone was careless with it, leaned it up next to a counter where meat was thawing maybe.

Best Answer

somebody cut himself/herself.

Best Answer

I thonk the white canvas represents emptiness, like you feel like you're nothing.. the fr<x>ame could represent what you show on the outside. People like happy people so you have to put on this act on the outside to make it seem like you're ok and complete, when on the inside you feel empty. The blood probably represents pain or life itself.

Best Answer

*think lol

Best Answer

I can't put it into words.<br />
Too complicated. :P

Best Answer

Wonder where the blood came from

Best Answer

My upstairs serial killer neighbor owes me a new canvas and fr<x>ame?<br />
Also why did I fr<x>ame a blank canvas? Is it one of those stupidly pretentious art pieces where I have to imagine the scene?

Best Answer

I would get one of my water pots, empty it and then place it there to can get that blood drip inside it. Then I would use that blood for one of my paintings or even sculptures..as I'm running out of red paint.

Best Answer

Innocence lost

Best Answer

Funny you should say that

Best Answer

Yeah, just my truth.

Best Answer

It's really quite accurate

Best Answer

I figured as the white was the innocence of the child and the gold frame designates its importance.

Best Answer