Just started a new school, already a target for bullying. A bunch of kids were laughing at me the other day and their faces were bright red. What would you do if you turned around and saw people doing that to you? Keep in mind im SUPER shy...
IntenseCookie IntenseCookie 16-17, F 5 Answers Apr 8, 2012

talk to your parents and or the school counselor. If you are being bullied and you fear you will be harmed, dont wait.. say something now.

Best Answer

If they were just laughing at you, it might be for possitive reasons. If that is the case, a shy person mistaking it for something negative could actually bring on the real bullying. I would just wait until you are confronted. If it is bullying, don't give them nothing, no response. Bullys are looking for a reward in their bullying and any kind of a response will be enough to satisfy their thirst. They are no better than you but don't tell them that.

Best Answer

If someone comes up to you, and says something about the rumor, just deny it once. If they call you weird, then take it as a compliment. Or if they say, "Why are you wearing that? It's so stupid?", reply "I like it. Why are you wearing that?" And if they reply "Because it's cool or something similar," say "Good for you." and then walk away.

Best Answer

Ask if I can be home schooled or get my GED and then go to a community college.

Best Answer