people used to watch my mom get beat n her face slammed n just stand there. Are you one of those padussy's that watched?
Cosreal Cosreal 26-30, F 15 Answers Jan 29 in Doing Good

Put it up on youtube

Best Answer

I believe you.

Best Answer

Yo. You're welcome dude

Best Answer

Probably gauge my chances of successfully stopping the attacker, call the police and find a way to neutralize the one doing the beating.

Best Answer

The guy deserves an unexpected brick to the head. People have to know they won't get away with being a douche.

Best Answer

physically. I would scream my head off in hopes of scaring the ******* into stopping. If all else fails I would pop a cap in his *** and do the world a favor.

Best Answer

Yeah and send yourself to prison...

Best Answer

I step in and intervene. If he turns violent toward me, then I fight. If it looks as though he'll win, then I produce my 38 caliber from my coat and put an end to it. Simple as that.

Best Answer

Use all the new ways Ive learned to cause lots of pain without leaving a mark and see how fun it is in public

Best Answer

**** happens my friend.

Best Answer

Help her get away from the douch ! I couldn't just stand there doing nothing. I would be scared but hell so is she.

Best Answer

Rustinfuckingpeace peace is a faggit that is afraid of conflict, little b!tch would probably get his little @ss kicked too, And I would laugh too.

Best Answer

Take the ****** down!

Best Answer

Stab him

Best Answer

F uck no. I'd kill the douche. I hate that kind of thing.

Best Answer