AdventurousLassie AdventurousLassie 18-21, F 10 Answers May 7 in Community

I would assume it's when people break the rules, their accounts would be suspended or limited for a certain period of time.

Best Answer

its true , you get suspended from posting questions , i have been in that situation twice

Best Answer

Its probably a place where guys like me should go who wear their teen neighboys panties !! Jeffrey.

Best Answer

I guess because of the changes and the restrictions now.

Best Answer

Means, once you're 'in', you can hardly out! :-D

Best Answer

shhhh... that's a secret place here.... ;)

Best Answer

its a way of showing off that theyre so retarded that they actually think theres an ep jail.

Best Answer

It means their questions can't be seen by anyone outside of their circle because anything they posted immediately went to the mature section. Not sure if it effected anything else about their use of the site. I'm also not sure it's still around anymore either since there is no more mature section.

Best Answer

there is still a mature section, just hidden, you ask a question with sex in it and its put in a mature section which is not normally available

Best Answer

Then there's probably still an "EP jail."

Best Answer

Armen's secret research facility in Area 51.

Best Answer

I've not a clue, heard that too ?

Best Answer