valentina5 valentina5 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Self Harm

I thought it helped, at least it seemed like a solution at the time, but really, it's like taking bricks out of a shaky foundation so that you can temporarily build higher. At some point you have to realise that it has to stop, now the scars on my arms and thighs give me something else to feel sad about. If this is you, get help to stop now, the longer you leave it, the harder it is.

Best Answer

Yes, I fit that description. At the time it helped, better I did that than kill myself or someone else. I have plenty of regrets in my life, cutting when I was a teenager is not among them.

Best Answer

so it helped you relieve yourself? and you never did it again after you felt better emotionally from it?

Best Answer

I haven't done it n over 20 years. At the time that I did it I would have hurt others and myself if I didn't have an outlet for my rage. I did it a few times, and that was that.

Best Answer

get help

Best Answer

No.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Best Answer

No it does not

The way u see it is wrong

Best Answer

What im saying is they've stopped because they feel better from it, but havent done it since and its relieved them emotionally. Does it make it okay still?
How do you see it?

Best Answer