roger1960 roger1960 51-55, M 36 Answers Aug 26, 2011

Yes and No. Yes, it should be legal but not everywhere.

There are adults who enjoy being nude and don't mind seeing other adults nude in public, including yours truly. However, there are adults who do not enjoy being nude or looking at other adults who are nude in public. Some adults are okay with public nudity of adults but not when minor children around, nude or not. Minor children have a natural curiosity and will do their best to look at nude people.

We nudists have the right to be nude but we must be sensitive to the rights of others and the law. Public nudity would need to be in designated areas and properly signed and visually isolated from non-nudity areas so that nobody on the other side of the barriers will see us.

However, there is also the issue of sanitation. Being nude means bare skin and dark places where moisture forms and bacteria can grow. I'm thinking butt crack here. If a nude person sits on a nude restaurant's chair, who will want to sit there later? This chair will need to either be wiped clean and disinfected or be covered by a disposable towel before the nude patron sits down. Logistics, yes, but still important.

Best Answer

wow what a bunch of closed minded backwards people...Nudity is natural .. its the way your born..your turned off of it becouse your programed to... nothing wrong with a nude body young or old male or female... nudity itself is great even for a child.. no I didnt say so a child a guy with a stiffy i said nudity is great... theres diffence in a sexual charged person streaking and a nude person out for a walk.. just like at most nudist colonys.. if your excited cover it up outer wise enjoy.. I know some think its so wrong and laws where made and other total b.s. but still the rest of the world would like to have rights and store and place where we can relax as well.. and sorry but nudist colony charge a very high fee its easier to just go nude at home

Best Answer

Interestingly, in Spain it is perfectly legal to be nude in any public place. In theory the police cannot arrest you solely for being naked.

It is also commonplace to drive to the beach and park in the nearest parking place and see

couple casually changing into bathing costumes in the parking area, quite comfortable with being naked in front of strangers.

Best Answer

God threw us out of Eden for getting dressed.

But the devil worshiping christians, muslims, buddhists hate the human body and certainly the female breasts god created.

I would have to say NO because then we would have to ACT like humans, why maybe even decide blacks were human and women should have the vote and the next thing you know civilization as WE know it would be destroyed. There would be no war, which would remove our pride of country, no shows like cops. No malls? No Jimmie Chou's?

Best Answer

Yes, and ***** should have tag prices.

Best Answer

I think going out naked would be inconsiderate. Even though I'm intrigued by the human body, there's a good reason why we wear clothes. While body secretions are natural and healthy, I wouldn't want to sit on leftover vaginal muccus or poop particles(some people don't wipe well!) when I'm out dining. Also, you can't count on everyone going nude with good intentions.

Best Answer

only if its limited to adults and no kids are exposed to it!

Best Answer

I think that nudity should be legal on sections of all public beaches, swimming pools have at least one night for naked swimming, sections of public parks and all music festivals.

Best Answer

The only reason to wear any clothing is because of weather related issues. If the temperature has dropped down to where it's uncomfortable, then wear some clothing to stay warm, BUT other than that, there is no reason to wear clothes.

Best Answer

No I don't. People are getting way too crazy with the things they want legalize. Kids don't want to see grown ups junk hanging because they are walking around butt naked. It's silly to me that it would even be though as an option. No offense to the nudists.

Best Answer

your hearing about it on the news more more just the other week a woman was at the bus stop with nothing on but shoes she said it was to hot for clothing lol

Best Answer

That's kinda funny but also a bit crazy. it is really inappropriate in a public place. What are people thinking?

Best Answer

If nudists are in a selected place if you don't like it leave. I wish nudists didn't have to go to a selected area, but we do. What I do in my own home is up to me, I wish public nudity was legal!

Best Answer

Yes. Though there are times and places where it would be inappropriate, having designated nude beaches, parks, etc...would be okay with me.

Best Answer

Considering the children who play in the neighborhood, I think it would be a bit inconsiderate and disrespectful to be out swinging your stuff around where they could catch a glimpse. I am certain they would not be capable of understanding your mentality and the innocent do need to be protected.

Best Answer

No ! There are some things that should not see the light of day.

Best Answer

No. Could you imagine going to work on the subway, preparing a dinner party, going to church. Wouldn't work for me at any level. But o.k. for a nudist colony.

Best Answer

Although it'll be easier to get raped .w.;

Best Answer

Yes. I have no problem with it at all. Nudity and lewdness are to entirely different animals. I would restict it to the degree that locations were designated. That way people who were not comfortable with the concept were not exposed. Same goes for underaged kids.

Best Answer

About.com has a brief article about a city where nudity is legal

Cap d'Agde, "Naked City"

Visit The World's Capital Of Nudism

From Kelby Carr, former About.com Guide

See More About:nudismcap d'agdenaturistnudistfrance

Want to bank naked? Shop naked? Dine naked? Buy baguettes at a brasserie naked? Lay out on a vibrant Mediterranean beach naked? Visit Cap d'Agde, the world's capital of nudism.

This coastal town features a nudist resort with a three-mile beach, as well as its own doctors, banks, shopping and dining, just for the nudists.

France is, of course, known for its laid-back attitude about nudity. Visitors can freely go topless at just about any Mediterranean beach. But Cap d'Agde takes it all to a new level of hedonism and free living.

In the summertime, the population of the nudist section swells to 40,000. Any self-respecting nudist must visit this spot, considered THE naturist destination. The Naturism Quarter is in the northeast section of town.

Nudity is optional in the nudist area, except at the beach. Locals still dress for dinner here.

Cap d'Agde, situated in the lush Languegoc region, is also close to many other wonderful French destinations. The port city of Sete is nearby, where visitors find some of the world's best seafood. The medieval fortified city of Carcassonne is to the west. Visitors are also close to Nimes, Montpellier and Arles. It's also a five-hour TGV train ride from Paris.

Whether you are new to nudism or a seasoned naturist, Cap d'Agde is the ultimate place to get naked. Few places in the world take the nude body as seriously, or offer such a vast community for enjoying it.

Try my questions at:

EP Link

I click on "like" if you have a good question or good answers!

Best Answer

No. A peak now and then is more fun when it is illegal. ;)

Best Answer

wonderful idea! everybody walking around dangling his xxxx completely liberated. lmao.

Best Answer

Just so long as they stay dangling!!

Best Answer