yeah..its rigged

Best Answer

If I had money to invest I might try to understand it.

Best Answer

Penny stock can sell for $.02 a share, but is high risk. Risk is always a factor in life.

Best Answer

haha .....already have mortgage, car and school loans and two kids .... altho I work hard, 2 cents is alot. But WTH already in debt lets play lotto and go gamble, (and stock market is pretty much same as gambling) ....... lol

Best Answer

I invest in it, so I do.

Best Answer

Yes. The first rule is to quit while you're ahead. If you're new at this or it scares you to death, use a "trailing stop" sell order. (If you don't know what a "trailing stop" sell order is, just google it) The second rule is only invest in stocks you know very well: failing that, stick to blue chips. Read a book on elementary accounting so you can look over its financial statements. Third, see what the "analysts' opinions" on it are (one site is www.dailyfinance.com, insert ticker symbol, then click "Analysts"). Is it favored by Goldman, JP MorganChase, Citicorp or Morgan Stanley? For example, a recent "conviction buy" rating from Goldman Sachs carries some weight.

Best Answer

There's a lot to be made in the midded

Best Answer

Somewhat.

Best Answer

I need a tip.

Best Answer

Kind of.

Best Answer

It's all speculation.

Best Answer

Yes, and I'm very good at it.

Best Answer

I used to trade stocks and options and i still invest but use a money manager now.I focus on my career these days.

Best Answer