i went back to my room, smoked a joint and tried to get back to sleep... i mentioned something about it to them a few days later... they denied everything. but there was a strong odor of shame at the bar that night. lol
reubles reubles 31-35, M 13 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

Take pics and blackmail

Best Answer

So evil it is funny

Best Answer

i didn't have a cell back then. and my disposable was filled with one night stands, i didn't wanna waste the film. in retrospect, i should have. lol!

Best Answer

OMG walk up slap them in the head and say Sooo wtf Im not good enough to cuddle with??? Then make some smart *** comment and walk away laughing your *** off..

Best Answer

Better had not be my couch.

Best Answer

sit across from them and throw a pillow to wake them up and just stare at them until they say something

Best Answer

take a picture and then dump some cold water on em and show it :P

Best Answer

3sum?

Best Answer

eh.. no...

Best Answer

Leave them alone

Best Answer

my answer before i read the details: "yell dog pile!!! and jump on them, then ask them why they didnt tell you in the first place"

my answer after: tell them your opinion. weather it be that you dont want them to be tigether or you could care less. if they really are your friends they will respect your honesty. you dont even have to ease into the topic. just tell them.

Best Answer

Walk out don't say a thing.

Best Answer

.....uh no comment lol

Best Answer

I'd accept the situation, even if they weren't my best mates.

Best Answer

Best buds? both male or..

Best Answer

both male

Best Answer