Actually I don't need to wander over to a window. From where I am sitiing in my residence I can see out a window to the North and out of a window and 2 open doors to the South. To the north is a steep terranced grassy hill with some fruit trees and a water resevoir at the top. On the grass are some chickens doing what chickens do and competing for peaches which have fallen to the ground. To the south is a flattish open grassy field with a few wooden stable like structures and a dam. Horses, goats , geese, a few pigs and more chickens wondering around and doing their thing. In the sky is a hawk who patrols regularly on the lookout for any wayward baby chickens. In the distance in all directions are mountains. I love it here.

Best Answer

My backyard borders a wildlife preserve....so I'd probably see some animals wandering around. We have lots of deer, pheasants, turkey, fox, etc.

Best Answer

A super boring Neighborhood. *Teen Problems*

Best Answer

Shops, restaurants and a parking lot...far below. I'm on the 3rd floor.

Best Answer

I live on the 25 floor. I see a lot of rooftops, in the day time. At night, I see a lot of city lights and headlights and taillights.

Best Answer

The beautiful country outside of my house.

Best Answer

A street of opportunity

Best Answer

trees ... birds ... my flatmates car

Best Answer