Reason for question: Yrs ago daughter asked her then 20 yr old boyfriend same question. Without hesitation he replied the young fat one. Thought old ones were gross or something
JaneD0ugh JaneD0ugh 46-50, F 12 Answers Sep 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

the hot smokin 50 something !!!

Best Answer

The young fat girl is a baby maker.<br />
The hot cougar is just a sex machine.

Best Answer

Such a good answer.

Best Answer

Thanx.

Best Answer

The milf :)

Best Answer

"Hook up" meaning sexually, the older lady. If you meant a relationship, the one with the good personality.

Best Answer

It depends on how the young woman looks and how fat she is. If she is not too fat and she dresses really well and feminine, then I would choose to "hook-up" with her instead of the older woman with nicer body. <br />
I do like some women who are a little overweight but really feminine.

Best Answer

my young girlfriend over 20 years my junior is larger and gorgeous and voluptuous and curvacacious and so so sexy , I know alot of hot looking older women but not all who look good are good. so ob<x>jective, bit of a shallow question, are you FAT or are you sexy voluputuous and curvacious ? huh who's asking . as a matter of fact in my experience ( fat) as you call them are sexier by far, I went out with models and they are the dead ***** and sexless and dont feel good about their bodies, so I would go out with a hot 50 year old with a kick *** body if she was actually really sexy as well.

Best Answer

The attractive older lady, however most older women are fat and younger women are normaly thin.

Best Answer

Not true.

Best Answer

What about us older men plus real old people like ChipmunkErnie <br />
I would like a kick arse body lady in her 50's any day

Best Answer

Would you take an almost 50 year old fat chickie too? lol

Best Answer

I would have to see the lady first, if she looks like Rosanne Barr NO WAY

Best Answer

Take a look at my pics in the album me, myself and I.
Not that we would live close enough tho...

Best Answer

there are some hot younger girls in their 50's I would date still younger than me. also some older women didnt over do the sex life and havent had much going on down there sep ones who didnt have kids so nice un spoilt vagina ( sorry ) had to be said.

Best Answer