You're NOT having SEX yet . Now WASN'T that a NICE discussion ? ...now GO EAT YOUR DINNER :}

Best Answer

My shotgun will do all the talking. She will be sent to a nunnery immediately and will not be let out until she is 60 years old.

Best Answer

Ugh...my daughter is 11....this makes me cringe.... My husband wants to tell any boys that come around "Just remember...anything you do to my daughter, I will do to you." Think that'll work?

Best Answer

He could end up in jail for that!

Best Answer

nothing wrong with trying to put those boys in their places. I hope he delivered that comment with a quiet steely voice.

Best Answer

Oh that sounds like fun, I'd have kissed your daughter just to test him at that age (presuming your daughter is into 12-13yo boys)

Best Answer

lmao good dad :)

Best Answer

what being honest with them ?? thers no law against that

Best Answer

Tell her if her boyfriend can swim in a barrel of concrete out at sea then i am happy with that

Best Answer

My little Sister is 12 but she's a good bu I did tell her if she do have sex wait 8 month after you started dating no matter what, and if he really likes you he will wait.... and not. At 12 ( no offence if she's only 12 the parents are doing something wrong too, you need to instill values and moral ( religous or not, morales are always. Good), I wouldn't let her see her friends and tell why its wrong)

Best Answer

relocate to Africa

Best Answer

in Africa they have kids at 10!!

Best Answer

now how did you dig this old question up?

Best Answer

That seem way too young. However, telling her no will just make her want to go do it more so maybe making her go to the doc and get on the pill and give her ton of info on STD and pictures and stuff of what they are what they look like..graphic and info on Aids and tell her you can even get STD in your mouth and throat and butt hole maybe that scare her off for a bit..

Best Answer

sexually active 12 yr olds?...smthg is really wrong...i would start finding a different school for her

Best Answer

It is really happening

Best Answer

I'm gonna go a little against the grain here and say to discuss it with her. I'm not saying to encourage it, but have an in-depth talk with her about it and why she's wanting to do it. Ask her if she's being pressured into it by anyone. <br />
As previously stated, freaking out and telling her she isn't allowed won't help at all. It'll just make her afraid to talk to you about anything big like this in the future. <br />
It really is a fine line, but if she thinks she's mature enough to have sex then she should be mature enough to sit through this conversation with you (..and most of all, she should be able to keep up). Make sure she knows all the risks and possible consequences. Make sure she knows that sex doesn't equal love.<br />
Its a different time, and kids're WAY more casual about sexual encounters than they were even when I was a preteen/teen.<br />
If shes determined to do it, its going to happen with or without your blessing. Your job as a parent is to arm her with the knowledge required to be safe and smart about it.

Best Answer

I asked my husband this question and he just said "Absolutely not. Convent."

Best Answer

Crap. Firstly, it's awesome she is that trusting in you to tell you. Kids do crazy things, and as much as you'd like her to wait, if she really wants to, she will. Encourage safe sex, birth control and condoms or whatever, that sucks but it's preferable to disease and pregnancy.... sigh

Best Answer

my way of handling it.......i'd sit her down and explain sex is not for children, it's for adults and for when you really care for someone. It's not to be treated as a play thing. Just because your friends are doing it doesn't mean it's acceptable. You're not having sex at 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, or 17. After that we'll talk again.

Best Answer

Discuss the pros and cons with her in a controlled way. If she's a bright girl she'll soon realise there really aren't any compelling reasons to have sex at her age but there are plenty reasons it's not a good idea. Help her to arrive at that conclusion herself rather than give her the impression you want to force your views on her (which will have the opposite effect, as we all know).

Best Answer

chastity belt no way

Best Answer

Christ first I'd cry my eyes out, then I'd sit her down and try to explain why she is too young. <br />
God it's so sad to hear her friends are

Best Answer

i would acknowledge her discussing the issue with me & encourage her to continue do so. i would question her motives for wanting to be active, hear her out, then educate her. i would also involve the "village": trusted family & friends that will support her remaining chaste. it would be a day in, day out discussion until she reconsiders sub coming to peer pressure.

Best Answer

This is an excellent question. I'm really happy to see so many positive, proactive replies. It's one of those moments which, as a father, I'm hoping I won't have to face until my daughter is older than that. <br />
Like so many others have already said, I think 12 is too young. However, I think it's great she's asking her parents about this and not her peers. Regardless of what her friends are saying, if she's seriously considering being sexually active I will be supportive, accompany her to a Gyn and have her doctor discuss the options for not becoming pregnant. Her mother and I will talk honestly and openly about what we expect of her, ask our daughter to be VERY careful about her choices, and to never be scared to come and ask us ANYTHING about the subject. Hopefully, through all this, she will come to her senses and realize that she is too young. But if she makes the opposite decision I want her to be as prepared as possible, and to not feel like she has to be secretive about sex.

Best Answer

How would I handle it, we would have a long talk about what she's doing, what her friends are doing. What's she's seen and what she knows. Then we would talk about what I expect from her and what she wants to do and talk about the differences between those two paths. <br />
I would also consider having her on birth control if I thought she was incapable of avoiding sexual experiences, because the last thing I want is a 12 year old who is pregnant.

Best Answer

I think your positive and proactive approach is bang-on. You aren't hiding from the question or saying flat-out "no," but taking an honest, down-to-earth approach regarding your own feelings about the subject and what your expectations of her are. No one wants (to think about) a 12-year-old being sexually active. However, I think it's far, far better to be open and accepting of her choices and actions than for her to go ahead on her own, or have her come home one day pregnant and miserable without having a clue what she was up to.

Best Answer

I would thank her being honest with and would react calmly . We would have an open and honest discussion about it . The consequences of such descisons and if she still wanted to do it I would provide her with safe sex options and want to talk to her chosen sexual partner too .

Best Answer

Tell her that her friends aren't the ones who should be influencing her into making such decisions. Then proceed to have a talk about how it is not the right time because she isn't emotionally mature enough to be able to connect intellectually etc with another person, likewise with that other person. I would also explain what having a relationship means and all of the responsibility, love etc that must be put into it. If that doesn't work I'll show her my shotgun and tell her that the next little boy that goes near her is going to be missing his little friend.

Best Answer