WOW! I JUST couldn't deal with it, but if I had to I would.........
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 33 Answers Oct 8, 2012 in Family Struggles

scream, over eat, stay in bed for 3 days and then tell her i am not taking care of it.

Best Answer

LMAO thats what I done when my 16 year old announced it ...

Best Answer

Dear Lord...How is She doing???

Best Answer

My gun is always loaded. There will be one dead boy.

Best Answer

I understand..my Father followed with a shotgun.....

Best Answer

I was 17....

Best Answer

Things happen and I understand that. But that would be my first reaction. I'm just being honest. I would have the same discussion that my father had with me (except I wasn't pregnant), we talked about how my life would change if I became pregnant (how hard it would be to go to college and care for a baby, etc.). I decided it was best to pursue my dreams and not get pregnant. That doesn't always happen and sometimes women become mothers at a very young age. All you can do is your best.

Best Answer

Hunt him down.

Best Answer

My Daddy went lookin with a 38 special.. He was beatin me up REAL bad!

Best Answer

If anybody layed hands on my Daughter or Women i would not kill them, but break their body that bad they will never be the same, it lasts longer than death, crush their thigh bones with a 12 ounce hammer, then their elbows wrists ankles and shoulders etc

Best Answer

Waiting for it. All my exs friends are the skankiest ppl alive. My daughter adores them :-/

Best Answer

Stunned and amazed since I do not have a daughter

Best Answer

*Grabs bottle of jameson*

Best Answer

"Who did this to you "

Best Answer

An old boyfriend,,He beat the livin crap out me....

Best Answer

Tell my husband to get the gun

Best Answer

I'd have to load my shotgun.

Best Answer

First I would wonder where the hell *I* was when she had the chance to get laid.<br />
Then, I would explain to her that because she made the choice to "play" like an adult, she now has to "pay" like an adult. No more parties, teenage things, or selfish money-spending. Time to grow up and be a mother.

Best Answer

Rabbit, you got that right

Best Answer

:P My ex's parents should have taken that route. At the age of 25 my ex was only just being forced to finally take care of her own kids, and she wasn't looking forward to not partying. Or spending child support on her children instead of on drugs.

Best Answer

Your daughter has murdered someone <i>and</i> gotten knocked up?

Best Answer

:) seems logical officer...

Best Answer

I would flip the f*** out!!!! I'm talking' Regan from the Exorcist -- my freakin' head would spin around!!!

Best Answer

I'm not calling you out on parenting skills, but this is why I think it is both the parents responsibility and the schools to teach sex ed early on. The righ wing bible thumpers don't want sex ed taught in school because they believe it leads to sex. Anyway, I'd like to think that this situation wouldn't happen to me because I would have taught my kids about sex and the consequences early on. That said, things happen. I guess I would be pissed, but as supportive as possible. Would say, you have a big decision to make here. And the emphasis would be on my daughter's ability to care for the child without a lot of help from my wife and I.

Best Answer

I would wonder how I got a 15 year old daughter considering I'm a teenager.

Best Answer

Well I wouldn't be passing out cigars, at least initially, but I wouldnt abandon my daughter or grandchild. I never understood the thinking of those that threw their children out in the street for getting pregnant.

Best Answer

Well, I don't react. I have no idea at the moment... But as soon as I know, I'm gonna get a little bit of a panicky feeling, and then after that wears off start asking some questions. No yelling, I'm not angry. Questions. And planning. If my daughter's getting pregnant at 15 she's sure as hell not going to be a dumb parent if I can help it. She can lean on me, but I'm gonna teach her everything I know about raising a kid while I question whether I really know how to raise a kid ba<x>sed on her little mistake. But I'll do the best I can, 'cause that's all I can do. Neglecting or insulting her isn't going to help her kids grow up into fully functional adults. We'll also work out a plan for how to get her through university despite having kids, so she doesn't spend all her life breaking even with no chance of paying for school and having a better life.

Best Answer

Cry my eyes out, then try and talking her into putting it up for adoption

Best Answer

I second DarknessCalls comment grab my shotgun

Best Answer

I personally would not be able to get too angry I had my daughter when I was 16. I was too young to be having a child and I was scared to give her up for adoption and abortion was a no no because she already had limbs. I would be upset,hurt and guide her I did not have that I had to learn everything on my own, I worked 2 jobs, went to school full time, and yet graduated a year early 2 weeks before my daughters 1st birthday. I also went to summer school all day and night and weekends all for her to see and know that anything is possible and with determination and self belief you can achieve whatever your heart desires.

Best Answer

I'd make her take accelerated high school classes so she could graduate early & support herself. If she wants to act like an adult i'll treat her like one.

Best Answer

I did those things

Best Answer

Badly

Best Answer