Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 91 Answers Oct 16, 2012 in Hobbies

Like Mother like Daughter...

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

sitt'n around, waiting on some hate-mail

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

my next door neighbors 14 year old...<br />
was Knocked UP by their pastor at this Summers vacation "Bible School" :(<br />
Lap dancing... would have been rewarding by comparison!

Best Answer

I would want to know where she has been, and who she has been hanging around with, to put such an idea in her head. Then I would straighten her out real quick.

Best Answer

Who has she been hanging with?

Best Answer

Wait until your Father gets home!

Best Answer

There's alot of explaining to do there. I know several girls who dance as an art form. They enjoy the attention and it's a helluva good way to pay for college if nothing else is there. On the other hand, if she wants to do it for sex, there's alot to talk about with her and alot to get realistic about with yourself. She needs some serious education on the subject and quick. You can't stop them if they're set on it. Chances are, the wrong half of her mind matured way too soon. It wasn't that long ago when girls were married by 16. In some states they still can be.<br />
Wow! That's a tough one for you. Good luck.

Best Answer

knock her into the middle of next week

Best Answer

If she says that, you screwed up when she was little.

Best Answer

I tell her to go clean her damn room!

Best Answer

rofl

Best Answer

I'd ask why.

Best Answer

NOT my daughter

Best Answer

Immediate cardiac arrest

Best Answer

I'd feel a complete failure for not having taught her some self-respect. Then she'd be grounded until she was 21, having been fed pudding so no-one would employ her.

Best Answer

I'm so glad i have boys :-p

Best Answer

HELL NOOOOO I would smack sense into her, and I would blame myself if she even mentioned it.

Best Answer

SLAP THE SH*T OUT OF HER .

Best Answer

Pole dancing i can understand but not lap dancing , the pay is good though and its enjoyable and its good for your health too exercises most of the muscles in your body

Best Answer

I would definitely have a talk and a sociology lesson with her .....and how the hell did she get such an idea. I feel for the girls whom do....do that for a living for some just needed something to survive on others are very emotionally damaged from prior molestations in their early life.

Best Answer

First I'd ask her to describe what a lap dance is, just to make sure she doesn't have it confused with folk dancing from Labrador, or something like that. If she was talking about the sexual dance used to get men off I'd have I'm only 15 tattooed on her forehead.

Best Answer

i would tell her when she is on her own and of age she can do what ever in the mean time i would bring up different stories abt women getting raped! killed and stalked and have her read it to me and pay attention with her of course!

Best Answer