Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 34 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Hobbies

He can do what he wants, he's still my son, or daughter as it were

Best Answer

He'd probably expect you to pay for it, tho -- that could run into tens of thousands of dollars -- would you be up for that, as well?

Best Answer

If I had the money then yes if not then I would work as hard as I could to earn it while he thinks it over

Best Answer

you'd make an awesome parent! never lose that.

Best Answer

Thank you, I never will

Best Answer

I'd wait till he is an adult to make that choice obviously. But, love him no matter what... this is the most important thing.

Best Answer

When you can pay for it yourself, sweetheart.

Best Answer

When you are 21 and fully independent and can pay for it yourself, go for it. I will allways love you but, dont expect me to be ok with it because, I am not!

Best Answer

Tell him to get in the kitchen with his mother.

Best Answer

Gone are the days when they were happy to just get a werthers original

Best Answer

loool

Best Answer

"You can't get any of your regular school assignments done, and now you want some woman to give you RE-assignments??? Son, sometimes I swear you ain't got the brains the Good Lord gave a gnat!"

Best Answer

Good. He can do the cooking and the washing up

Best Answer

I have a son?!?

Best Answer

I would totally support him and help him in any way I could, he is too young for the surgery but you can help him now by allowing him to live and dress as a girl. Get him into therapy as well, as he will need professional support. There are millions of men in this world who feel the same way and I am one of them

Best Answer

But not too young to start hormone treatment to prevent further masculinization. Shame she didn't work it out before the onset of puberty.

Best Answer

Yes it is, but such is life. It took me 60 years to accept myself as transgender. She is far ahead of the curve

Best Answer

When your 18 you can do whatever you want..... son.

Best Answer

you have taken me by surprise<br />
but come on<br />
.........................lets talk about it<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I would continue to love him but certainly would not allow him access to this until he came of age and had thought this matter through thoroughly. If he can afford it so be it but my financial resources , the little that I have, could never be offered to him for this purpose.

Best Answer

xxxsandra comment on the specific therapist is the healthiest way to go. If allowed, you could join in and lessen your worry. Tell him it’s not to change his mind but be supported and go through the process with less damageable trauma... make sure to always be by his side <br />
I’m happy to read so much positive comments about...

Best Answer

Good Luck.....honey!

Best Answer

Oh man. a LOT of discussion. soul searching. this is my biggest fear! just when i become comfortable with my son being gay, this new thing pops up.

Best Answer

Say what hell no god wouldnt like that

Best Answer

Your face is my reaction.

Best Answer

Oh my. I think I would be in shock for awhile.

Best Answer

Bad idea. My daughter was living as a man with a woman taking shots to become a man. I just felt really sorry for him when we picked her up to bring her home. Gender reassignment, for most people, is a REALLY bad idea. Let your son experiment with his sexuality when he turns 18, but don't let him do anything that he'd regret in the future.

Best Answer