thefiremaster thefiremaster 31-35 25 Answers Jan 15, 2010

check there I,D if thay are under age call the parents,,,if thay are leagle age give them a warning,,,if thay are prostutes,,male or female,,arrest one, give the other one a ticket,,,

Best Answer

Is watching NOT an option???

Best Answer

Check for ID and then if they are legal and conscientious suggest that they move to a more private place

Best Answer

I would leave them alone unless they are disturbing the public or either of them looks to be in a bad position (i.e. too young, intoxicated, being forced, unhappy, etc.)

Best Answer

I'd check their IDs. If they were underage, I'd call their parents and have them pick the kids up. If they weren't underage, and it wasn't the middle of the day in a public place, I'd leave them be.

Best Answer

Let them finish, then give them a friendly warning.

Best Answer

As long as its not causing a problem I just look the other way.

Best Answer

Unless they were obviously putting on a public show I would go and find some real criminals. Otherwise I would make them move on. Of course I would not write tickets for not wearing a seat belt either unless the person was driving a car that went BOOM. In both cases the decision is based upon whether they were imposing upon anyone else.

Best Answer

no i don't arrest them, suggest to them to move some place else more intimate

Best Answer

I would leave them, I see it this way what they are doing is there bussiness and not mine, its just like the white incendts with clinton it had nothing to do with us so why should we be so concered!!

Best Answer

depends if its a public place id knock on the window tell them to get dressed and drive off if there were no one around id turn my back to it and walk off

Best Answer

I would check that they are really making love and not just diverting me from some bigger felony...

Best Answer

arrest them it would be my job to

Best Answer

Yeah, arrest them.....law is the law and in this case for a good reason, however might as well let them finish.......at least make it worth it for them.

Best Answer

if it was a public place i would make them leave......but if it was an ally i would let it slide ....just as long as they weren't forcing others to watch

Best Answer

nope if notbothering any one or parked inno parking area I d leave em alone.

Best Answer

Depends if they are in a secluded area or not.

Best Answer