WitheringRose88 WitheringRose88 22-25, F 26 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Community

heavy duty trash bags, black masking tape, ski mask. Bonus points for looking around nervously as you pay for the items.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Best response right here LOL.

Best Answer

Lol, that's great!!

Best Answer

I'm glad someone appreciates my warped sense of humour. :D

Best Answer

Honey we have seen it all nothing freaks us out anymore

Best Answer

How very true. But each generation has to try. Even though you know it's lame, if you act surprised, it makes their day. (Oh my, purple hair dye, a steak knife and bird seed... what DO you plan to do with these?

Best Answer

get well soon card, a gun, and a shovel

Best Answer

rat poison razor blades and apples

Best Answer

1 A bible<br />
2 Laxative or supository's<br />
3 Leather belts

Best Answer

A new pink nightie, lace panties (also pink) and tampons

Best Answer

Chainsaw, tons of lime, and a big pair of boots.

Best Answer

Feather Duster<br />
Rubber gloves<br />
Small orange Cone

Best Answer

6-pack of beer<br />
tampons<br />
hand grips

Best Answer

The biggest container of Peanut butter you can find, a bunch of mouse traps, and a cookbook.

Best Answer

I've boycotted Walmart for years. Wouldn't go in there on a bet.

Best Answer

My soul mate! I thought I was the only person who didnt shop there!

Best Answer

Well I was behind an old biker dude who purchased men's briefs, women's thong panties and summer's eve. That freaked me out. Ew!

Best Answer

Ski mask, chloroform, and a machete :)

Best Answer

Duck tape, bullets and mask.

Best Answer

If you are a woman buy a dress, women's underwear and a teddy. They say you need to find you're son and watch the ex<x>pression on her face. Many years ago my mom went into a department store to get me a dress that I had wanted. She went up to the cashier and said she was buying this dress but needed to find her son first. The cashier looked at her with a mixture of shock and disguist.. When she saw my brother and then looked at the dress, she knew it wasn't for him. My mom explained to her that she was leaving the store and needed to find out where my brother was.

Best Answer

These poor over worked, underpaid ,understaffed folk have time to notice?

Best Answer

It's just a hypothetical question... But if you want to feel bad for a hypothetical Walmart cashier then be my guest... Lol

Best Answer

If this is the case shop at Target fishing line ,rubber gloves and ex-lax all the while talking on the cell " Yes he ate it...I don't care if he is 80 ...I want it back"

Best Answer

I used to work there. The job sucked, yes, but I enjoyed the humorous things some people bought/did there. It brightened up my otherwise crappy, boring workday.

Best Answer

As many packs of pseudoephedrine and iodine and match books as you can. While fake sniffling.

Best Answer

Those people do their borring job. Perhaps it is considerate to amuse them?

Best Answer