I am not gonna be judgemental.
ReversedLumiere ReversedLumiere 18-21, F 11 Answers Jun 16 in Community

Your physical appearance plays no part in how I treat you, your attitude and the way you carry yourself will determined that.

Best Answer

The only real ugly people are those who are ugly on the inside.

Best Answer

Well said i just had to say :]

Best Answer

I am on trying to be rude , everybody is so full of flowers and unicorns , but that does not explain the bullying in offline life.

Best Answer

Ugly people only exist because they have ugly souls. I don't believe anything on the outside of a person is ugly . It's only within. My attitude on them is , I will show them love but I will not let them hurt me. I will love myself always. There negativity is not my negativity.

Best Answer

Tell that to all the beautiful people who happen to bully the less attractive folks.

Best Answer

What they do is their business. It's too bad really. If everyone loved everyone the world would be alot better off. It's too bad there is ugly souls out there ready to hurt. Those that bully others are also bulling themselves.

Best Answer

Now how the hell they bully themselves ?

Best Answer

I believe when you show others hate , you show yourself hate. When you love others , you show yourself love. It's proven , that until the age of 6 , there is a part of the brain that does not know the difference between you and I . That part is still deep in the subconscious. They may seem beautiful on the outside , but those with a true conscious are deeply hurting , they may be able to fake it on the outside , but deep within it's not beautiful . You may see beauty on the outside , but what lies on the inside is a monster.

Best Answer

Your running around the answer .Just because some people are evil does not mean they are actually miserable.

Best Answer

I believe they are miserable. Not necessarily , they feel miserable , because some people have no sense of what being loving is . Or being pretty is. Some it's very shallow . Those who find beauty in excluding others and becoming self righteous are ignorant . Not ignorant as an insult , but ignorant as they don't know what love is. They haven't learned yet. They may live very happy lives , but I believe it could be better if they accept everyone exactly as they are. Bullying is never ok.

Best Answer

That's something else .I know that monsters can be happy.

Best Answer

In all honesty though , I don't know why others bullies. Only as an assumption , I would assume it's an attempt to boost their own self-worth.

Best Answer

it's hard to say why people are the way they are. It's unfortunate but it's best to let them be themselves. If that's who they are , then let them be that. I wish it didn't exist. I wish thier was a way to make it all better. But I don't have those resources. I'm not sure what I can do to make things right.

Best Answer

There is no such thing as ugly in my opinion, everyone looks the way they are for a reason.

Best Answer

Are you referring to ugly inside or outside.?

Best Answer

Beauty is In the eye of the beholder I dont mind people are ugly Im not a cake myself

Best Answer

I try to be nice to them as I am ugly myself.

Best Answer

Best Answer