Darshanik Darshanik 22-25, M 20 Answers Jul 14, 2012

Most people don't realize that actions speak louder than words, of course words make a larger impact; actions have a more profound effect.

Best Answer

Amen I wish people would wake up. What you do does make you a better person.

Best Answer

Yes, but who is to say what a person's behavior pattern is suppose to be? If you surround yourself with only happy people, you have a tendency to be happy. If you surround yourself with depressive personalities, you will readily become depressed.<br />
So in due respect to what you said, people can have opinions, and voice them, but doesn't necessarily indicate that they want to impose those opinions on another person. An opinion doesn't make a person better than another.

Best Answer

Their alibi would be busted.

Best Answer

Well said

Best Answer

I think it's all relative. If your beliefs are what help you behave as a better person to others, then I'm all for it.

Best Answer

Cuz they don't relize that everyone is watching them not listening to them. They still believe "do as i say not as i do" works

Best Answer

It took me forever to come to this realization. After years of losing friends, and screwing up relationships, this does not have to be some weird type of coping mechanism. You either want to strive to be a better person, or you don't.

Best Answer

Simple: People have been conditioned to rattle off bumper sticker slogans... <br />
That's easier than actual commitment to a cause.<br />
Also, people usually side with what's popular- and what's popular is siding with a lot of views that are not clearly explained or defined (by design).

Best Answer

The roots of your ? opens a Pandora's box of what if's and very debatable arguments.

Best Answer

Yep, all that oozy holiness makes me puke.

Best Answer

Our beliefs influence our behavior. Do they not?

Best Answer

My behavior depends on my beliefs, simple.

Best Answer

One needs to believe to behave.

Best Answer

Is not that what you believe ?

Best Answer

because all are not so brainy as you :)

Best Answer

Because once you execpt the fact that your belief is allpowerful,,it makes all others wrong,

Best Answer

But the motivation behind the behavior doesn't always make you a better person either...

Best Answer

very good point, and from many angles

Best Answer

YESSS!!! THANK YOU!<br />
so nice to finally see someone say this!

Best Answer