Because you have to find where Alice in Wonderland hid all the hands to your clocks and time's standin still till you do

Best Answer

*push*

Best Answer

Can you imagine how my eyes goggled at seeing this Q?This is EXACTLY what happened to me this morning,right down to the smallest detail.At the time of replacing the windows with mirrors,I vaguely recall thinking something along the lines of the mirrors being representative of the soul,and by reflecting the outside world back on itself it would trigger some primordial instinct in humanity that would spread like wildfire across the globe.If I got it right,we should start getting news flashes of imminent world peace and loving kindness being practised by all no later than 24 hours after peace has descended upon mankind.Fingers crossed.

Best Answer

I'd be like dude, get a real girlfriend~Random Weird Al reference<br />
"spend my nights with a roll of bubble wrap-pop pop hope no one see's me gettin' freaky"XD

Best Answer

...just pop the bubbles

Best Answer

Pop him!

Best Answer

Read the details.

Best Answer

That doesn't change anything....

Best Answer