duct tape origami

Best Answer

..this is skill people! Lol :-)

Best Answer

first place in regionals 3 years running

Best Answer

I wish!...I didn't even qualify. :(...Lol

Best Answer

well keep trying and maybe you should consider switching to the team division

Best Answer

great advice...lol :-)

Best Answer

I working on a duct tape origami book for beginers.
Duct Tape Origami Like The Pros. but iam am having problems with the pages sticking to gether

Best Answer

I Feel I Am A Fashionista. <br />
I Know What Looks Good And What Doesn't.

Best Answer

..i remember those days...right before I became a mom! Lol...glad you're feeling good about that :-)

Best Answer

Modeling, Comes With The Territory. :)

Best Answer

...did that too when I was young...you go girl!...Hope you're having fun with that...please be careful. :-)

Best Answer

Yeah, you gotta put your guard up, esp. with the frauds. But that's what a manager is for, my manager SUCKS!

Best Answer

I am a trained negotiator and mediator- shocking , I know- a also write a bit

Best Answer

...hence the reason for your avi...the balance seeker..makes total sense now :-)

Best Answer

lawyer

Best Answer

Am very patient and good at staying calm in very stressful situations. Worked with adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour and now I'm a foster carer so good to be able to use those skills.

Best Answer

this is a great skill to have...you seem like such a nice person with a good heart. :-)

Best Answer

Thankyou :o)

Best Answer

Pretty much everything...I am always up for a challenge...the best part for me is learning a new skill :)

Best Answer

...agreed...to challenge yourself is to grow :-)

Best Answer

Yes :)

Best Answer

I used to be a vocalist and performed often in groups and solo in my area from ages 4 to 22. I love writing as well and hope to write a book someday.

Best Answer

haha, yeah I sing to my girls all the time. They both love music. My husband is also big into music he played saxophone and other instruments growing up. We were in choir together in school. So we are a musical family :) You might be interested to know the first time I ever performed I was 4 and sang Happy Birthday Jesus in my church at Christmas lol

Best Answer

Darn, I had the best pervy answer too. Jk ;D<br />
My clients say I have magic fingers, I do facials at a spa.

Best Answer

ahaha...I knew my question would get people's minds in the gutter ;)....I've only ever had one facial...it was really nice.

Best Answer

You should treat yourself more often. It's good to feel pampered. :)

Best Answer

...this is true :-)... also a great way to relieve the stress of a busy day

Best Answer