But the tongue and smile big. If need be, talk about it when all is well..or drop it.

Best Answer

bite*

Best Answer

As Desiderata said... "Speak your truth clearly and quietly." Calmly, approach my boss, and express myself, all the while, demanding respect as an employee.

Best Answer

In a perfect world, yes. (Love the Desiderata reference btw.... ' ... sage wisdom...)

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

sure XD... if you like great inspirational poetry - look at Kalil Gibran "The Prophet" (one title)...

Best Answer

I just said thanks because no other response came to mind. Ahaha. I've heard of that... It's Eastern based, right?

Best Answer

LoL - He died in like 1931 - Lebanese-American artist, poet, and writer.

Best Answer

Hmm... I'll have to Google him. Is The Prophet an actual poem or a set of poems?

Best Answer

depends if you want to get fired or not

Best Answer

Grin & bear it.Wait for the perfect opportune time then find a new job.

Best Answer

Smile then speak my mind.

Best Answer

My boss would get a nice chocolate cake w Fresh Eye Drops on it!

Best Answer

Bend over and part my cheeks.... it's no good fighting .<br />
Micky

Best Answer

Lmao!!!

Best Answer

Hey!... what's one more shafting..? :))))

Best Answer

Oh my. (before I do that for a boss... I'd **** 'em first)

Best Answer

Can I watch?

Best Answer

Well - I'm not an exhibitionist usually, but for you Elmo? sure!

Best Answer

I'm not Elmo.... he is my much older, less attractive and very boring twin. I'm Micky...... Micky knows how to enjoy life :)))

Best Answer

I tell her if you like I will resign anytime you want, but I volunteer as a financial counsellor

Best Answer

I've stood my ground with my boss before now, just so she knows that I ain't gonna be messed with... Other times I hold my peace. It depends on the situation really...

Best Answer

true enough - how about this: habitually waiting for 4:55 to 'review work' and/or have a 'friendly conversation' (when they KNOW it's time to go home)... ;-)

Best Answer

It's a power trip and I H8 that!

Best Answer

I'm hourly, but Yes I agree BUT ITS FRIDAY!!!! (AND IT'S RAINING!!)

Best Answer

and it's happy hour! LoL (I get it - thanx)...

Best Answer

That wouldn't work with me... It's funny but I had a situation similar to this. I told my boss clearly what time I was leaving and they know when I say I'm leaving, then that is exactly what it is. When you give them an inch, they take a yard. Pick up your coat and head for the door, smile sweetly and say "See you tomorrow, have a great evening" and leave.. The work review - Tell them you'll discuss that first thing in the morning, again smiling sweetly, lol... Take back control :) :) :)

Best Answer

nicely said (and agreed!)

Best Answer

Grit and bear it if you want to keep your job.

Best Answer