"im not yet ready for a serious commitment yet, but it doesn't mean that i wanna play games with you"
juliasoleil17 juliasoleil17 26-30, F 8 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I think it depends. <br />
If you mean would I wait for someone who didn't want to commit but was dedicated to me and wasn't still looking, then I would probably wait a little to give them time. <br />
If you mean would I wait for someone who didn't want to commit but was keeping their options open and not committing to me, then no, certainly not. <br />
I am worth more than that

Best Answer

he admits he's not in the stage yet of committing and thinking about marriage coz he's still got lots of things he wanna do. but so far, i feel he's dedicated and not dating any other girls aside from me.
so im keeping my hopes up. fingers crossed

Best Answer

It's a little bit of a shame he doesn't want to share the things he wants to do with you, make them a joint experience. But if you're happy waiting, you know he's totally committed to you, then I am sure it will work out fine :) I think I would sort of put some kind of time limit on it though, because you don't want to be sitting there in several years, he is off doing what he wants to do and you are feeling upset that nothing has changed

Best Answer

My sister did- for 6 years. And it paid off. She's getting married to him next year and he's no longer a silly kid : )

Best Answer

wow, very inspiring. i admire you're sister's patience :)

Best Answer

Yeah- she totally made him re-evaluate himself and become a stronger and better person. He used to be such a loser, and now he's great. I'm not sure I could ever be like that! :)

Best Answer

i wonder how your sister did that. i wish i can too, heheh ^^

Best Answer

Discipline, discipline, discipline! First she threatened to break up- he knows he can't get anyone better (she's the 'whole package' type). She also doesn't spoil him and basically gives him 'time-out' type punishments when he turns up late to dates and everything. Some guys need to be disciplined like kids, I guess. : / lol

Best Answer

ohhh, i do spoil him! i think im gonna mellow on that :(

Best Answer

Yep- do that! Good luck, girl! :)

Best Answer

thank u, girl :D

Best Answer

No. My time is too important to waste on others who don't want to spend it with me.

Best Answer

xD If it was me he be kicked to the kurb! If he ain't ready to be committed then in his heart he is afraid to be committed for the fallowing-<br />
A) think your not the one for him.<br />
B) Want to sleep around.<br />
C) He's a jerk and your not the one for him.<br />
D) He's just not ready :/<br />
I personally is the hard to get kinda guy because i just don't wanna be trapped in a hell bound relationship. Either they are ready to walk life the way i walk it or not at all! plane in simple, period point blank! >:/<br />
I don't care if i am single till my death, i'll take nothing less <br />
*puts foot down* xD

Best Answer

like you, he is a hard to get kinda guy... that's why his past relationship don't last long.
he admits he's not in the stage yet of committing and thinking about marriage yet coz he's still got lots of things he wanna do, but he says he doesn't mean that he wants to play games

Best Answer

yes, he's not ready. (but i like him, so i'm hoping... sigh, errr)

Best Answer

Lool don't let that player fool you, he may be cute but you are getting played by the looks of it.
let me translate
" he's still got lots of things he"
I wanna still mess around with other girls.
I wanna have a three sum someday with 2 other chicks.
I wanna go to a club and get supper drunk, pop pills and sleep with a stranger.
If a guy say i am not ready for a commitment, that's a sign
If there is allot he have not done yet, that's a sign to leave him alone. If your with him, he do not want you for love, he want you for sex, i am not speaking my mind and he may not know this himself but deep down in 90% guys that are not ready are Heart Breakers!
He is in a lust trance, most guys do not ever escape it.
Him Just being in and out of relationships is a HINT!!!
Talk to his Ex girl friends, don't be fooled, he probably was cheating on them!!!!!! &gt;.&lt;
sorry i'm getting all dramatic Hahahaha but this so true, his own words spoke truth against him.
If you decide to brake up with him, do not give him the full reason, so he wont know what lie to tell the next women, just let him know you had a change of heart :)
I am Hard to get because i am easy to keep :)
He's hard to get because he's hard to keep xD
that's the truth Hahahahaha!!!

Best Answer