That was no accident... and cross off an other thing from my to do list.

Best Answer

lmao!!!!!!

Best Answer

Applaud.

Best Answer

Get my gas can out and make sure the fire don't go out.

Best Answer

I believe that if you escape justice in this life, you will not escape it in the after-life; you will deal with it then, until and unless you are shown some mercy by God. No matter what I'm feeling, or how much I have been damaged, I will not take a life. My faith in God is such that I can step back and let the universe and Him, proceed as it should. I would never want to see any of my kids hurt or killed, but I believe we have a justice system (however bias and tainted) for a reason; if we all took matters into our own hands, which alot of people do end up doing, it only makes matters worse.

Best Answer

how I would respond, may or may not have to do with God's will; If I went to help out, and the car and the guy just went up in smoke, perhaps that was how it was supposed to be. I don't have all the answers.

Best Answer

But perhaps the accident was Gods will, I would never want to interfere with Gods will would you?

Best Answer

When I was younger, there was a girl in our village who was sexually abused by a guy. After, there was three of us who caught up with him, and two held him while we smashed his knee caps and ankle caps in with a hammer. Effectively crippling him. <br />
For the one you described, similar justice, I would not kill him, but I would hurt him bad, and in a way that leaves a real legacy

Best Answer

I was in a bar somewhere else getting hammered with friends. = )

Best Answer

I hope I'd have the moral strength to leave him there. In truth, I don't know if I could restrain myself.

Best Answer

I would rape him and chop off his **** with a rusty infected knife and then force feed him his **** and laugh as he regurgitates his stomach acid after I puncture his liver

Best Answer

well he raped and killed my child , simple watch him burn .an hopefully find some peace in ur life knowing he died a pain full death . that's what I think !

Best Answer

Hm? What car?

Best Answer

Applaud!

Best Answer

Stephen king wrote a similar short story about this same incident. Don't remember what book it is in.

Best Answer

I woulda called 911, but couldn't. I found the nine, but couldn't find the eleven.

Best Answer

did you ever find the 11 ??? lol

Best Answer

omg you mean to tell me that what was burning :( lol I didn't know :) lol

Best Answer

Leave him and let it happen.

Best Answer

Sit back and watch

Best Answer

wave, as I watch it burn. :)

Best Answer

bring popcorn and watch from a distance

Best Answer

I would watch as he begged for mercy and laugh as the fire scotched his body

Best Answer

If I had kids I would tell you not to be so disrespectful.

Best Answer

WTF??????? Disrespectful to who????

Best Answer

My family. If you had kids I don't think you would amuse yourself with scenarios of their rape and murder.

Best Answer

Are you really so damn dense that you can't understand this was a question about what would you do , a test of how people would react in certain circumstances ?

Best Answer