I myself would choose death only a fool would choose to live forever
Methen Methen 46-50, M 16 Answers May 5, 2012

Id tell him to step on a lego.

Best Answer

Die. Id go crazy watching everyone I love die

Best Answer

I'd die now. I don't want to watch all of my loved ones die. Especially my son. There's no point in living forever without them.

Best Answer

Well that would be difficult to answer... because the creator still hasn't explained if death is any different.

Best Answer

only one way to find out...

Best Answer

I wanna pony!

Best Answer

But does the pony want you ?

Best Answer

I believe Gawd wants me to have that pony. He will make the pony love me!

Best Answer

Make? then it would not be true love, true love must come freely from the heart...

Best Answer

So Gawd can make me and you and ponies, but he can't make true love? Omnipotence paradox!

Best Answer

then why did not god (make) humans love him? you can not make love it must be given freely

Best Answer

Because he was experimenting with us. Plus ponies are different. And I prayed sooooo hard!

Best Answer

if the only reason you want a pony is to ride then your being selfish which is probably why you do not have one...

Best Answer

So prayer doesn't yield whatever I want? God isn't a genie? Ponies actually poop? My whole world view has been shattered.

Best Answer

Die right now.

Best Answer

Living here or living with God. For me that's a sentence not a choice. A choice to me in that situation would be Stay here,dwell eternally in the fields of Morpheus or practice my Gregorian Chanting. Morpheus in a flash.

Best Answer