seasonedspy seasonedspy 41-45, M 31 Answers Jan 10 in Dating & Relationships

a black what?

Best Answer

The way you wrote, "Brings a black home" suggest your feelings already.... I personally would not be uneasy only because of my own family background and experiences and my own interest in challenging or keeping certain perceptions I grew up with. I think it boils down to just that. Your life experience and family values or views your parents instilled in you will likely have an influence upon your reaction.

Best Answer

As long as his pants aren't riding his knees, I'm good. This goes to any guy actually, wait I don't even have a daughter yet, oh well.

Best Answer

Damn straight, I don't care what color you are your pants belong around your waist

Best Answer

I am racially colorblind

Best Answer

If I had a daughter: i would Do a background check if he fails he leaves this would be the same with anyone no matter what skin colour though and I would expect my daughter to make good decisions

Best Answer

YOUR RACIST STEREOTYPES HAVE NO PLACE ON THIS SITE. STOP MASKING YOUR RACISM BEHIND WHAT YOU MIGHT DEFEND AS AN HONEST QUESTION. GET OVER YOURSELF

Best Answer

Considering I don't have kids and stuff, I can't really answer.. but if I had and I was in that situation, I'd treat him no differently than a white boy because I'm not a racist ****.

Best Answer

i would say,<br />
Look buddy,you think you can date my daughter and not show us how you make those ribs so tasty?<br />
what the hell!!!!

Best Answer

Hopefully he'll have his pants UP!! And talk with some respect. But honestly I could care less if he was black. I'm black myself

Best Answer

I so hear you on that part !! get a belt / string / rope .. what ever it takes ... or stay outside holding your pants up..

Best Answer

Ask his name shake his hand and make it clear that he is ONLY welcome in the public part of my home NOT in her bedroom.<br />
Its not a big deal really.

Best Answer

This is why the KKK died out. The most definite way to get your teenage daughter to sleep with a black guy is to forbid her to do it.

Best Answer

Since I am that daughter that brought that black home, I honestly wouldn't care. As long as he knows how to wear his clothing properly.

Best Answer

kick both there ***'s out....!, i am all about preserving ethnic culture.

Best Answer

gee....let me think...the same thing as any other young man..get to know him..then make up my opinion on him as to whether i think he's a suitable boyfriend.

Best Answer

Examine his pants, if they are sagging he is leaving (but that goes for anyone that wishes to date my daughter)

Best Answer

Run a credit check ad criminal record

Best Answer

Nothing.

Best Answer

How do you answer the question ? What does a Black Mother say to her bi- racial daughter that has brought a black man home ?? Hell you try an tell me !!

Best Answer

I do nothing, I have I kids.<br />
In the future, sure, what the heck. But if they have s3x, drink (underage I mean) or if he doesn't at least respect animals, he's outta here.

Best Answer

30 years ago I brought a black boy home from school to meet my parents. I remember is name was Cleo. After he left, my mom began to yell at me telling me that you can't mix races and I should stick to white boys. Luckily, her attitude changed over 20 years as the times changed, but I never did get to go out with Cleo again.

Best Answer